The Online Library of Acrostic Puzzles
About Acrostic Puzzles
Crostix for the iPhone
Buy a Book
Acrostics are everywhere! Here are some other
acrostic-related pages on the Web:
- The ubiquitous Wikipedia's entry about acrostic puzzles.
- Sue Gleason's Double Crostic Puzzles
- Another site where you can play acrostic puzzles online. There are free sample puzzles. The site charges a yearly subscription for unlimited puzzles.
- The Acrostics Place
- Printable acrostics by Eve Strong Myers. There are free sample puzzles. More puzzles are available for $2 for 8.
- Dr. Awkward's Lyric Acrostics
- Printable acrostics based on pop song lyrics. Free.
- Drapers Guild
- Printable acrostics. Free.
- A large collection of puzzles, printable or playable in a Web browser. Free.
- A Windows-based program with a library of puzzles -- the same library used by NetCrostics, I think. Free.
- Amazon carries books of acrostic puzzles, for a more traditional pencil-and-paper experience.